Friday, May 09, 2008

More description of StarScent


Because I use an improvisational technique, I remain receptive to a treasure trove of inspirational surprises. Often my unusual connections between concept and composition lead to sparkling insight by my patrons of their StarsCents. Even more gratifying are deeper levels of self-compassion and insight my patrons experience as a result of their StarScent process.

From the instant I draw up my patron’s chart. I respectfully, and without personal projections, take a walk in their shoes. I tiptoe across their houses of early childhood and parental influence. I observe the subtle manifestations of motherhood (both sides). I examine their symbols of connection, work and partnership.

I choose to remain a bit in the houses that point to the whispered directions of my patrons’ souls. The soul’s physical journey: This aspect of my patrons’ lives is the secret chamber of a StarScent. Just like snowflakes, each client manifests his or her soul guidance perfectly unique.

I find it necessary to have at least one phone chat. I treasure these meetings!
The conversations shared with my patrons are touching and intimate. Together, we explore the mythical aspects of my patrons’ lives.
Through my skill, I raise up my patron’s life from the mundane to the sacred. And then, I create a perfume to reflect this.

No comments: