This is an excellent and often asked question.
There is no one answer as professional skin therapy is dependent upon our agreed upon goals.
At all my initial sessions, I spend time reviewing and examining my clients' inclinations toward regular skin care sessions.
If my client desires to have a very special one to one session as a special occasion, I would recommend regular sessions at a minimum of one month intervals. This gives a professional cleaning while I spend most of my time doing relaxation and toning massage of the face.
Scheduled facial recommendations
- Monthly sessions
- maintains your current condition.
- Bi monthly Session:
- Disinfection begins to take effect
- Mild inflammation
- Over Exposure to Sun or Wind
- Anti-Aging Treatments
- In between peel maintenance
- Weekly Sessions
- Very important for severe cases of acne and breakouts
- In between peel maintanance
- Combats dry skin and all other environmental damage
- Maximizes anti-aging treatments