Friday, October 19, 2007

"How Often Should I Receive A Facial?"


This is an excellent and often asked question.

There is no one answer as professional skin therapy is dependent upon our agreed upon goals.

At all my initial sessions, I spend time reviewing and examining my clients' inclinations toward regular skin care sessions.

If my client desires to have a very special one to one session as a special occasion, I would recommend regular sessions at a minimum of one month intervals. This gives a professional cleaning while I spend most of my time doing relaxation and toning massage of the face.

Scheduled facial recommendations
  • Monthly sessions
    • maintains your current condition.
  • Bi monthly Session:
    • Disinfection begins to take effect
    • Mild inflammation
    • Acne
    • Eczema
    • Over Exposure to Sun or Wind
    • Anti-Aging Treatments
    • In between peel maintenance
  • Weekly Sessions
    • Very important for severe cases of acne and breakouts
    • Acne
    • Rosacea
    • In between peel maintanance
    • Combats dry skin and all other environmental damage
    • Maximizes anti-aging treatments

No comments: